Sweet Pea Stamps Rubber Stamp: Valarie Wade's Rose
White Card Stock
Colored Card Stock
3" Circle Punch
3.5" Circle Punch
- Y28- Jewelry
- Y17- Flower Centers
- R11 - Cheeks and Lips
- R22, R24, R27 - Clothing and Flowers
- G14, G19, G16 - Ruffles
- G24 - Background
- B000 - Eyes and White Highlights
- E71, E77, E79 - Hair
- E51, E00, YR00 - Skintones
Cocoa Ink Pad
Ultra Thick Embossing Powder (UTEE)
Embossing Ink Pad
Echo Park Merry Christmas Sheet Music Digital Paper
Amazing Goop Adhesive
24" Silver Vintage Tinsel
Cocoa Ink Pad
Round Dew Drops
Krylon Silver Paint Pen
Prima Red Flowers and Holly Leaves
- Punch a 3" circle from the white card stock and stamp image, centering.
- Color the image.
- Using the white ink pen add highlights to the hair.
- Smooch is painted over the wings.
- Distress the edges of the focal image with cocoa colored ink.
- Tap the embossing ink on top of the image and sprinkle with UTEE, tap off excess and heat to set. While still hot, add more UTEE and heat, repeat several more times until there is is a nice heavy, glassy layer of ep on the image.
- Cut a piece of colored card stock into a 3.5" circle for a mat and attach the stamped image.
- Print a star at 75% from Coloring Castle and trim out.
- Using the star as a pattern cut out a base from chipboard.
- For the background paper manipulate the music print to black and white, then sepia (Old sheet music can be substituted.) and print out on white card stock.
- Cut out a star using the pattern from the music printed paper and distress the edges with the cocoa ink pad.
- Adhere the sheet music to the chipboard with ModPodge.
- Fold a piece of tinsel in half, pinch about 1" from the fold and twist. This will be the hanger.
- Adhere the tinsel to the edges of the star, with the loop at the top point, with Amazing Goop and allow to dry.
- Paint the dew drops with the silver paint and allow to dry.
- Adhere a piece of chipboard to the back of the matted image.
- Adhere the matted image to the star, centering.
- Adhere the dew drops to the mat around the focal image, evenly positioning.
- At the bottom of the focal image, adhere the holly leaves, center with the red flower and add a dew drop to the center.
- Tie a ribbon at the tip of the top star point.
I hope you have enjoyed your visit today and will check out all the wonderful offerings Robin's Nest has to offer! ttfn!