Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Candy Winners!

Since I hit the 100 followers mark there are two winners of an unmounted stamp for February -
GinaL (gina speak) - rcved info
myspirit0320


the 4 winners of an unmounted stamp celebrate hitting 100 followers are
alica
Danni (washington) - rcvd info
Michele (california) - rcvd info
bernietom47 - rcvd info


and the Birthday Bash Grand Prize Winner is
grandmalee!



and just because I can -
Marianne's Blogje - rcved info
Iryna Kittsteiner - rcvd info
also win an unmounted stamp!

thank you all for participating, don't forget I will continue to give away 2 stamps as long as my followers stay at 100+, if I hit 150 - there will be three monthly winners and so on!


To claim your prize please email me with your mailing address by 3/31/11.

12 comments:

Lelishna said...

Congrats, winners!
I'm not lucky as always..

Danni said...

I spy my name! How cool! thank you!! Will email you!

Larisa said...

congratulations to lucky ladies!!!!

kittirin-weltmeinerhandarbeit.blogspot.com said...

I'm very happy!!!! That's really a great surprise!

Thank you so much!!!!

bernietom47 said...

Congrats to all the winners. I've won but can not for the life of me get the e mail link to work.
Blessings Bernie
bernietom47@yahoo.com

Chrisd said...

Congrats to all of the lucky winners!

Gina K said...

I can't figure out how to email it, either. Darnit!!! I'm such a techno-idiot. My email is RSL314@verizon.net. Please contact me, pretty please! I am so excited to win and you are so generous!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Marianne said...

I'm one of the lucky ones:-)) I've emailed you already and I hope I did it right LOL. Thanks for everything.Hugs, Marianne

sallysbitz2 said...

Congrats to ALL the winners, enjoy x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

bernietom47 said...

Thank you for contacting me!!! Glad I'm not the only 'techno-idiot'.
I am so excited!!! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!
Blessings Bernie

Unknown said...

YAY!!! Thank you so much!! What a fun surprise it was to pop over for a visit and see my name!!! And it's even spelled correctly, which is rare, LOL!! I'll email you my info., but I really just want to say a huge thank you!!!

Thanks so much!!
Michele R.(CA)
LuvkittysFandF at Gmail dot com
Butterfly Whispers

grandmalee said...

I am still in shock that my name is the grand prize winner of these awesome Sweet Pea stamps!!!!! I just about ordered last night, but I was having problems with my computer, so I figured I could do it later. WOW! This is a special treat for me since I really love ching-chou kuik, Elaine Cox, Lisa Victoria, Nikki Burnette, Rachel Anderson, Linda Biggs and MORE! I'm still pinching myself! THANKS again!
BTW, Happy 16th b-day!!! I'm on my plenty-ninth birthday! lol