Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Smeared and Smudged - Greeting Farm Blog Hop!

Welcome to the Smeared and Smudged Design Team hop featuring The Greeting Farm! The image I am featuring is the Royal Pain image - isn't she adorable?



The design team has some great creations to share they can be found here:

Alison
Kelli
Jean
Kathi
Sarah
Danielle
Black Dragon
Kim
Lady Brayton
Meredith

If you enjoy the darker side of life why not hop over the S&S group and join in the fun! There are lots of challenges, chat and sharing.

While you are here I invite you to look around - I have a monthly blog candy drawing for my followers - Thanks for stopping by!

16 comments:

Alison said...

This looks fantastic! I am SO glad you got to play along!!! I LOVE that "friend" stamp! Your layering is beautiful! You did an awesome job, Jennifer!!!

Kelli Green aka Cajunstampingqueen said...

I love this! It looks awesome! I too love this image, I think she is my favorite(shhh don't tell the other images). Love everything about it! Thank you so very much for playing along!!!!

Alexandra Lundgren said...

ACK! This is awesome Jennifer! Love it!!!

Andrea C said...

ooo lovely, great writing at the bottom x

Daniella said...

Awesome Jennifer! I love how you colored her!! So glad you hopped with us!

jan farnworth said...

great card very nice.

April said...

I love how she is colored!! Wonderful!!

Mrs. Mills said...

Love the 'friend' on your card! Absolutely stunning!

Kathi said...

This is fabulous. I love how you colored her! Red, black, and white are such a great color combo.

I love that button too. It's the perfect accent!

Jenny V. said...

Awesome card Jennifer! Love the color combo you use.

~Lady B~ said...

Awesome work, Jen! Great color combo. I am in love with the friend stamp. Too cool! You did a wonderful job making your cake eerie!

blackdragon said...

My favourite colour combo bar none.
You really do goth well.
Thanks for hopping with us... so glad you did!
lynx

Toni said...

The 'FRIEND' is so cool. I love that. The scroll paper in the background is great with the dark red! Everything is so awesome about this. Great job!

fairie said...

She looks CREEPY but cute. Great colors

~Tammy~ said...

This was an awesome card! I love the color combination in this!

Laura B said...

Gorgeous card!

hugs,
Laura