Monday, June 21, 2010

Prickley Pear Sketch Challenge

Well my mojo hit the high road a couple weeks ago - trying to get back into the mood I decided to participate in the PPRS challenge this week - they have some wonderful images. This is from the latest set I have gotten - Sketched Flowers 1. Most of the papers are Graphic 45 with a base of CS.


Now did you catch my screw up?? I was so happy my flower turned out so nicely - embossing powder is much like tape for me (think of a cat with a piece stuck to it's paw) and when the flower looked so nice I thought I was on a roll...needless to say I was wrong.

2 comments:

Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps said...

you could say you meant to do it! Fabulous work! Thanks for playing.
Nicole

TesaB said...

Ohhhh, that's beautiful!!! Great use of the fab flower stamp!