Saturday, August 25, 2012

Blessed Dreams

Today I would like to share a card created with Karen Middleton's Blessed Dreams. The sketch can be found at Sketches by Carly.
Please excuse how off kilter my image is, I finally broke down and bought a new pc. It came with Adobe Elements and I am not too familiar with it's workings...being lazy I will probably download the free programs I am accustomed to later this week.

Anyway, the papers and flowers are Prima and Core'dinations, the image was colored with Copics, the gemstones are Glitterazzi. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend! Don't forget to visit the SPS store, there are some super awesome stamp specials going on!

1 comment:

Kelly L said...

Sorry I am late in commenting. This past week has really flown by for me. I love your beautifully colored image and take on the sketch. It looks great with rectangles as well as circles! :) Thanks so much for joining us at Sketches by Carly! Hope to see you there again this week. Hugs, Kelly :)