Saturday, February 25, 2012

ching chou kuik's Deep in the Night, lingeringly

Today I would like to share with you ching chou kuik's Deep in the Night, lingeringly. Isn't it lovely? I pulled out the few Authentique papers I have to make it, the flowers are fabric ones from prima. The image was colored with copics.


The sketch is from Sketch and Stash, for the stash I used the fabric flowers, I don't really care for them so they have just sat there for a year or so but the color was perfect for the paper.




I hope you have enjoyed your visit today. ttfn!

2 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, I like the image and the colours, Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash.
Kevin xx

Jill said...

absolutely beautiful love the colour combo and the image thanks for joining us at Sketch n Stash hugs Jill xx