Saturday, November 12, 2011

A great offer to share with you!

I would love to tell you about a scrapbooking product that is really fun to use! It is produced by MyMemories and is really easy to learn and use.


MyMemories has been generous enough to give one of my followers a free copy of this awesome digital scrapbooking software. To enter all you need to do is visit the MyMemories webstore look around and then return here to leave a comment on this post telling me what your favorite product is. For extra entries visit their blog, twitter and facebook accounts, sign up to follow them and then return and leave a comment for each activity - that is up to 4 entries! The giveaway ends November 30, 2011 at 11:59 pm. Winner will be chosen random.org generator.

Curious how easy the my memories suite is? Well check out my first page, it was finished in about 15 minutes!




The sketch I used was from the Your Scrapbook Stash sketch book, not a generated selection (although they are included in the scrapbook software also. It was a lot of fun, the paper was something I had downloaded sometime ago and the embellishments are included in the software. After sitting down and playing with this digital scrapbooking software I know I will be able to get so many more pages done with great ease!

Can't wait til the giveaway ends? Visit MyMemories today and enter the code STMMMS94681 for a $10 discount off the purchase of the My Memories Suite Scrapbook software and a $10 coupon for the MyMemories.com store ( $20 value!).

2 comments:

Alexandra Lundgren said...

I love that they have the templates I could just drop photos into, but my FAVORITE thing I have seen are the family tree ones! Family Album Templates - a picture with all the information. FABULOUS!!!

Scrapmaniac said...

I recently found Wordle and am getting into Word Art. I'm always looking for something to go with my family photos, so Families Word Art caught my eye.