Thursday, August 11, 2011

deconstructing jen challenge

today I would like to share a card featuring a ching chou kuik image titled The Koi from Sweet Pea Stamps. The sketch is the challenge at deconstructing jen, papers are 7gypsies and Basic Grey, the image was colored with copics and I used Goosebumps on the card front for a bit of texture, masking the center of the image before spraying. While the texture was still wet, I sprinkled some aqua glitter from Sprinkle and Sparkle for a little extra bling.


I hope you have enjoyed your stop today, check out my post next week on the Sweet Pea Stamps blog where I will be featuring two other round images from the cck collection!

1 comment:

Jen Shults said...

Oh this is just beautiful! I love that Sweet Pea image and your colors are gorgeous!! Thanks for joining us for this week's Deconstructed Sketch!