Thursday, August 26, 2010

Blog Candy

Where does time go? For what ever mundane reasons I am just not keeping up with everything that I should - July's winner is nataliya15 - please email me to claim your feather stamp!

August's blog candy is complements of Sweet Pea Stamps - the beautiful Rising Flame image.


Now, if you would like a real treat just place an order through the end of the month of August and be entered in a drawing for $50 worth of Sweet Pea Stamps! There are some wonderful images coming out in addition to all the beautiful ones available. 


Now I am off to try and build some cards - I have a ton of images colored! Maybe there will be some inspiration posted today.


Oh and please remember if the monthly prize isn't claimed by August 31 it will go back into the pile for a New Years drawing - out with the old you know! And I have decided for every 10 additional followers I get I will add another goodie to the package - I am clearing out my stash some and in the mood to share so tell your friends and if you post a comment that you are spreading the word you will get an additional entry. TTFN!

4 comments:

Lorraine said...

oh wow shes stunning thankyou i have popped your candy on my blog thanks for the chance of winning xx

Christine said...

She's gorgeous. I just love all the Sweet Pea stamps. Thanks for hosting the monthly candy.

Julye said...

Wow lady of fire she is fab would love to give her a homw, thanks for the chance.

Shazza said...

wow she is a stunner x