Monday, May 31, 2010

Altered Pages Blog Candy!

Jackie from Altered Pages is sponsoring a bit of blog candy. 4 people will receive one of the digital download collage sheets below. Altered Pages has a wonderful selection of collage sheets (digital and paper), kits and ephemera. How do you win??? Well just leave a post here listing one of the collage sheets that Altered Pages offers (who knows it may be next month's candy!) that you like.






The gritty details:
  • To win post a comment with your favorite collage sheet from Altered Pages.
  • The first person to comment will receive the Egg Collage Sheet.
  • The last person to post by the time stamp on May 31, 2010: 11:59pm cst will receive the Wings Collage Sheet. 
  • Two additional winners/prizes will be chosen randomly.
  • On June 1, winners will be announce at which time each person must contact me (email) with their email address.
  • The order will be placed with Altered Pages and delivered from the website.
  • Additional winners may be added.

4 comments:

Loose Sparrow Arts N Crafts said...

Hi, I would love to get the "one of every collage sheet" on special! Your blog is darling, and your giveaways generous!

Unknown said...

jennifer~congrats! you are the first winner on my blog for International Charm Day. I am having trouble contacting you. the email address you left on my blog is not working, can you get in touch w/ me? coolbeadsbybootc@hotmail.com

Vicki said...

Hi Jennifer! Thanks for stopping by my blog! In answer to your question...you can use the quote in my blog, or choose your own as stated!

Karen Denson said...

one of my favorite collage sheets is Gayle Robak's altered images II. I just finished a collage using part of that sheet. Hopefully it will be a new kit on altered arts soon.
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to win a collage sheet
love your blog.